This week, a snap lock down has a lot of us working back in our home office. If a little clean up in on the cards, watch along here as here Sandie shows us how we can STILL recycle right in our home office.
• What you can recycle in a home office
• Can I recycle thermal paper receipts?
• What to do with shredded paper
• What to do with small pieces of paper.
• Does recycling need to be in a plastic bag
• Where can I recycle pens?
• Where can I recycle batteries?
• Can I recycle bubble wrap?
Plus lots more….
Don’t forget the five simple tips to help you recycle right on the Sunshine Coast:
• Keep it clean – empty of food, drink and other contents
• Keep it simple – bottles and containers only when it comes to plastics
• Keep it safe for our workers and people sorting your recycling
• Size does matter – nothing smaller than the size of a yogurt pot in
• Rethink and avoid.
Free disposal items at Sunshine Coast Council Resource Recovery Centres https://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/…
What to recycle at Sunshine Coast Council Resource Recovery Centres https://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/…
What to REDcycle https://www.redcycle.net.au/what-to-r…
Where to REDcycle https://www.redcycle.net.au/where-to-…
Officeworks pen recycling https://www.officeworks.com.au/inform…
Oral Care Recycling Program https://www.terracycle.com/en-AU/brig…
Electric toothbrush recycling https://www.terracycle.com/en-AU/brig…