The following roads and car parks will be closed to allow for the set up and pack down of New Year’s Eve firework displays at Mooloolaba. Detours will be in place.
Closed from 5am, 31 December 2021 – reopening 5am New Year’s Day.
• Club Lane and car park (the entrance to the Sandcastles Apartments underground carpark will be behind a road closure point. Guests of Sandcastles Apartments wishing to gain entry to this carpark should approach the traffic controller and state their destination).
Closed from 8am, 31 December 2021 – reopening 5am New Year’s Day.
• River Esplanade partially closed between Parkyn Parade and Club Lane
• Beach Terrace
• Mooloolaba Esplanade between Club Lane and Burnett Street
Closed from 3pm, 31 December 2021 and will reopen by 2am New Year’s Day
• Mooloolaba Esplanade closed between Beach Terrace and Burnett Street
• Brisbane Road partially closed between Brisbane Road car park and Mooloolaba Esplanade
• Burnett Street partially closed between Landmark Resort and Mooloolaba Esplanade
For more info on the Sunshine Coast’s NYE fireworks visit Sunshine Coast Events.