Does a FREE barbecue and kids activities sound good? Bring the family along to Verrierdale to help restore Doonan Creek Environmental Reserve this Sunday August 29 with lots of fun for everyone.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
• Free KIDS seed pod bush critter activity
• Tree planting for Sunshine Coast National Tree Day
• Kabi Kabi First Nations Cultural guided walk with Biral Tours
• Wildlife display with presentations by Wildlife HQ
• Free sausage sizzle (with vegetarian option) cooked by Coolum Lions Club from
• Free native plant for each participant
Be sure to BOOK NOW for National Tree Day Sunshine Coast and join in Australia’s largest tree planting event.
WHEN: Sunday August 29, 9am – 2pm
WHERE: Doonan Creek Environmental Reserve, Verrierdale
WHO: All ages
WHAT: Plant a tree to create a home for our local wildlife and help to restore this Environment Levy funded reserve.
All tools, plants, gloves and guidance are provided. Please note, this event was postponed earlier in the month due to a snap lock-down.